Simply save energy and benefit financially quickly!
The energy consumed for compressed air generation is almost completely converted into heat.
A high energy-saving potential - after all, a compressed air station with a power requirement of 75 kW, for example, consumes approx. 300,000 kWh of electricity annually for 4,000 operating hours.
Use this energy - in the form of:
- Hot air to support space heating
- Hot water to support central heating
- Hot water for domestic use
Warm air for space heating
The heated cooling air is used for room heating via a duct system. A controlled, adjustable room temperature is achieved by temperature-controlled dampers.
In winter, the heat of the extract air is used completely or partially for heating purposes.
In summer, it is blown outdoors via an exhaust air duct.
Possible temperature level: 20-25 K above ambient temperature.
Hot water for heating purposes
Plate heat exchangers are used for heating water preparation. The heating water is guided through "plates" in a closed jacket.
The hot compressor oil flows between the plates and the jacket and transfers its thermal energy to the heating water.
Possible hot water temperature: up to 70° C
Heat for process water
The heat recovery process is the same as for heating water. The use of safety heat exchangers prevents the oil from entering the domestic hot water even if there are leaks.
Possible domestic hot water temperature: up to 70° C
All necessary components for heat utilisation are already installed during the production of the compressor.
- Simply connect on site and save cash directly!
- Constant temperature control: Depending on the available heat, the customer's water temperature is kept at the desired temperature level.
The compressor is prepared for heat utilisation when newly ordered, i. e.:
- 2 ball valves at the oil tank outlet
- Space requirement for heat exchanger etc. is taken into account in the system
- Water connection openings are already pre-drilled in the panels.
- Later completion with a retrofit kit is possible without effort, i.e.:
- Heat exchanger
- Control valve + temperature sensor
- Hose/pipe connector