Compressor series A & A-O
The air-cooled single- or two-stage compressors of the A and A-O series with direct drive are tough and economical. In terms of quality, operational safety and service life, they offer the standard of industrial plants and guarantee maximum reliability and economy.
The technical features:
- Heavily ribbed cylinders made of high-quality grey cast iron
- Cylinder heads made of die-cast aluminium
- Powerful axial fans made of cast iron
- Needle bearings in both push rod eyes
- Brand-name pressure switch with hour meter as standard (for version on tank)
- Highly effective and generously dimensioned intake filters
- Energy-saving motor - protection class IP 54, protection class F
Thanks to the compact design, the power gradations and a well thought-out modular system, piston compressors can be used economically around the clock. They can be individually and reliably adapted to all operating conditions.
The piston compressor series A-O produces 100% oil-free compressed air. This makes the compressed air systems ideally suited even for sensitive application areas such as medicine/hospital, food and drinking water supply.
The modular system includes:
- Compressor units for installation purposes
- Units on base frames for free-standing installation
- Compressed air units with horizontal or vertical receivers (also with docked refrigerant dryers)
- Compressed air units with or without sound insulation box
- Compressed air systems as A-towers, freely configurable with up to 3 units of the same type
|Effective delivery quantity according to ISO 1217 (Annex C-2009)||Max. Operating overpressure||Rated motor power||Number of cylinders||Number of stages|
|A 309 W||190||10||1,5||1||1|
|A 309 DH||170||15||1,5||1||1|
|A 469 D||311||10||2,2||2||1|
|A 469 W||311||10||2,2||2||1|
|A-O 239 D||15||7||1,5||1||1|
Speed = 1450 min-1,
1eff. Delivery volume measured in continuous operation according to VDMA-4362, at 8 bar operating pressure for systems with 10 bar, at 12 bar operating pressure for systems with 15 bar
A-tower version: Individually configurable with up to three units; volume flow: According to type of unit x number of units, dimensions LxWxH 1600x790x 1800m
High-quality products like ALMiG's compressed air solutions deserve first-class service.